Saturday 12 May 2007

M o t i v a t i o n - A funny old thing...

"I don't dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living." Steven Spielberg

So, this motivation thing is a funny old thing. It ebbs and flows like the changing t i d e s.....it is as changable as the weather here in Orkney!! I know what my dreams are - I would say I am ambitious but find I never seem to get around to all the ideas buzzing around in my mind (much to my constant frustration!)

I owe it to you dear readers (if any LOL!) to make an oath - I WILL remain motivated, I will make a list of things I MUST do and will update as I do them.....perhaps writing them down and recording each one achieved will be more rewarding. There is always something about a challenge I find motivating!

My TO DO List
  • Update my website galleries with more recent enhancements
  • Work on more themes
  • Keep my BLOG, yes, this one - updated!
  • Get a form on my website that allows my customers to upload directly to my server rather than email me photos for enhancements.
  • Implement 'Buy It Now' buttons on my website
  • Update myspace profile
  • Get my business cards printed
  • Work on another Newletter (haven't sent one out since February! *shame*)
  • Think of another competition theme I can run
  • Take some more photos for backgrounds - Go to Binsgarth woods, Happy Valley, The Beach etc.
  • Revise PR to resend to Magazines etc.
  • Clean up folders on computer, particulary 'stock photos'
  • I am sure there will be more.............................P H E W !

If anyone has any suggestions on anything in my list, such as new themes...please feel free to comment!!

No comments: