Monday 7 May 2007

Photos Into Art ~ The Possibilities Are Endless!

Anyone out there who has a child knows that these days, it’s almost impossible not to take HUGE amounts of photographs.


I myself have a two year old daughter and our computer has over 5 gigs of it’s space devoted entirely to my snapshots, from my pregnancy to the willful two year old she is today! These photos are so priceless to me but do you ever wonder if there is something more you can do with them?

Welcome to the new blog for
‘enhance-me.com’ Unique Photo enhancements by Victoria Dixon. For those of you out there who have been looking for something unique and magical to cherish, you have found it in the service I provide.

I am a work at home mum – I decided to set up my business
‘www.enhance-me.com’ after deciding I really didn’t want to leave my baby girl just yet! I work while she sleeps, be it at night or while she naps through the day. It has been a challenge but a very positive one that I am happy I took on!

I have over six years experience in using Photoshop and a degree in Art & Design. I feel so blessed that I can combine my love for Photography and art with being able to stay at home with my daughter.

I intend to use this blog to give you tips on photography, what poses work best for the kind of enhancements I do etc. And just generally to waffle about the challenges and rewards of being a work at home Mum!

So WELCOME!

No comments: