Thursday 8 January 2009

COMPETITION TIME

I am currently working on three new background themes and need suitable photos of children to work on them.


GIRL theme: ‘Popstar’ – For this theme I will ideally need one or two girls standing, taken from a front view – they will need to be full body shots. Feel free to dress your children up for this one in popstar outfits!

BOY Theme:‘My Robot Friends – I will need a good clear photo of a boy taken from a front view - full body shot, seated or standing....possibly with arms out to either side so they could be draped around a robot next to him!

UNISEX Theme: ‘The Wild Things – I will need up to two children, a boy and a girl....full body shots - ideally seated taken from any angle....


ALL PHOTOS SUBMITTED MUST BE BETWEEN 500KBS AND 4000KBS (4MBS) IN SIZE and I will also need your full permission to use the completed enhancements and original photos for my galleries and marketing purposes.


Email your photos to me at
info@enhance-me.com


With
‘January competition’ and ‘Popstar', 'My Robot Friends' or 'The Wild Things ’ Theme in the subject line.


Closing date is 5th of February 2009


I will select the most suitable photos for each theme, and the winners will receive a completed 8x10 digital version of their enhancement in thier chosen theme.



I look forward to receiving the entries!!

No comments: