Saturday 25 July 2009

WHY do you use TWITTER?

Many people ask me "why do you use Twitter?" Why do I use Twitter?........I find it strangely addictive! I have found it has been an invaluable networking tool for my business and a great place to ask any niggly questions you may have and usually get an instant response.

I have found lots of useful links to lovely fonts and resources, a wealth of information, a dash of humour, a shared understanding of certain scenarios, a variety of fantastic products and businesses now bookmarked with Christmas Shopping in mind! Admittedly along with some spam and attention seekers - but the positives far outwiegh the negatives in my eyes........and much more in the Twitterverse.

I am currently running a competition offering a FREE Magical portrait for my 1000th follower on Twitter ----->so what are you waiting for? Click here!

No comments: