Wednesday 8 December 2010

Festive ORDER deadlines

The North Star - NEW theme

Last order dates (by which time orders must be places and paid for and I am provided with all the photos and information needed to complete your order) for Christmas this year are:

Magical portrait & delivered digitally (via email) - Friday 18th December

Greeting cards – Designs must be approved & ready to post by Monday 14th December

Gift Vouchers – As they are delivered digitally these can be purchased up until Tuesday 22nd of December

Last minute panic? I might be able to accommodate digital orders beyond these dates. Please contact me, telling me what it is you need, and I will let you know if I will be able to process an order for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am hobby potographer, maybe you like to publish some of my images? i guess it would be nice and fit on your page :-)
absolutely like your site structure! send me a mail please in case you want to colaborate