Monday 27 August 2012

CREATIVE COMPETITON

It's been a while since I last updated my blog! This year seems to be going so quickly. I can't believe my children are back at school/nursery already after thier seven week Summer holiday! Unfortunately the weather didn't seem to agree and it was a pretty dull seven weeks. Lots of crafts, baking and films helped keep them occupied but we missed those long Summer days enjoying BBQs and the paddling pool.

My daughter spent a lot of the Summer sitting at the kitchen table surrounded by pencils and paper, drawing. She is very creative and really loves anything arty. I want to share this lovely picture she drew me among many others.


I love it - she has such a fantastic imagination and this got me thinking! I have decided to run an Enhance-Me COMPETITION....



All you need to do is get your child/children to create a picture of themselves in a 'magical scene' - where would they most like to be?...Would they like to be in a fairy garden surrounded by butterflies and fairies? Perhaps they would like to go on a bug safari and ride on a dragonfly! Or do they love dinosaurs? Perhaps they would love to be on stage with thier favourite pop star! They can use anything they want, pens, pencils, paint, collage!

The Prize: A magical portrait created in the same theme as your childs creation and a 16"x12" poster print. 

How To Enter: There are two ways you can enter - you can either photograph or scan the picture your child has created and:

A) Email it to info@enhance-me.com

or

B) Upload it to my FaceBook page: http://www.facebook.com/EnhanceMe 

Please remember to include your childs name, age and description of what they have created!

Closing date for entries is Monday the 17th Of September 2012 12 midnight (GMT)

I am really looking forward to seeing all the fab creations!

-----------------------

RULES

1) Children up to 14 years of age can enter
2) Closing date for entries is Monday the 17th Of September 2012 12 midnight (GMT)
3) Up to a maximum of two entries per child

Please Note: This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook

No comments: