Thursday 10 January 2008

COMPETITION - Get those entries in!!

I am currently working on two new background themes and need suitable photos of children to work on them.

GIRL theme: ‘Fairy Tea Party’ – For this theme I will ideally need two girls seated, taken from a side/profile view – they will need to be full body shots. Feel free to dress your children up for this one in fairy outfits!

BOY Theme: ‘Spaceman’ – I will need a good clear photo of a boy holding something under his arm, (a ball or toy of some description perhaps), so I can transform whatever he is holding into a helmet! The other arm could be up at one side to allow for a flag to be placed in it or down against his side.

ALL PHOTOS SUBMITTED MUST BE BETWEEN 500KBS AND 4000KBS (4MBS) IN SIZE and I will also need your full permission to use the completed enhancements and original photos for my galleries and marketing purposes.

Email your photos to me at info@enhance-me.com

With‘January competition’ and ‘Fairy Tea Party or Spaceman’ Theme in the subject line.

Closing date is 5th of February 2008 when I will select the most suitable photos for each theme, and the winners will receive a completed 8x10 version of their enhancement in a ‘Fairy Tea Party or Spaceman’ Theme!

I look forward to receiving the entries!!

No comments: