Saturday 19 September 2009

LOOK I'm FAMOUS.....OK perhaps thats an exaggeration!

I have been running my business since February 2006....I have looked into many forms of advertising and ways to market my business. It has been one of my aims to get a mention in a National Parenting magazine. I send out a revised Press release to a number of magazines at different times of the year and I was so excited to get some response from my most recent Press Release.



As a result http://www.enhance-me.com/ has been featured in the News section (Page 19) of the October issue of the Prima baby & Pregnancy magazine. I am thrilled and hope that this helps my business reach a much wider audience and results in more orders!



It just goes to show that perseverence always pays off.....eventually!!

2 comments:

Audra, Green Meadow Lane said...

Wow! This is FANTASTIC! You go girl!

Colourart said...

Well done. Brilliant! Hope you get lots of new business coming your way.