Tuesday 15 February 2011

Third Time Lucky?!

As many of you will be aware - I have been nominated and reached the finals for two awards in the past year - As a FINALIST in the Mum & Working Awards 2010 for the ’Self-employed parent of the year’ and again a FINALIST in the Mumpreneur Awards 2010 for the Best Online Business!

A few days ago I received an email informing me I had been nominated for the Mumsclub.co.uk Business Mum Awards - What a lovely feeling it to know that someone has put my business and myself forward for this!

And then this morning checked my emails and find and email from Mumsclub informing me that I have been shortlisted alongside a number of other inspirational Mums. I was also thrilled to see that Joanne Dewberry who runs Charlie Moos and Networking Mummies alongside Laura Morris.

I can't believe that I have reached the shortlists - will I make it to the finals for the third time? Time to put the 'Third time Lucky' theory to the test! Wish me luck!

No comments: