Thursday 10 March 2011

FIVE Years in Business

It all began back in Febraury 2006 with this portrait


when I launched my business www.enhance-me.com - I never imagined it would be going as strong five years later!

And I still love what I do!

This year officially marks 5 years in business for Enhance-Me!

As a thank you to all of my wonderful customers, anyone who orders a portrait before the end of March will either receive a FREE 8×10 print (Please note: only applicable to UK customers) with their order or a 10% discount! You are free to choose which offer you would prefer or which best applies!

Here's hoping I can develop what I have in mind for my business over the years to come and eventually, when both my children are at school make it work for me and my family on a full time basis.

No comments: