Wednesday 22 April 2009

New Themes

I have been working on a number of new themes recently, as seen below!

Unicorn Dreams
This theme is perfect for any little girl who believes in Unicorns or loves Horses!


The Wild Things
A great theme for both boys and girls, works well for a family shot.

Sail Away
Another theme that works well for boys or girls
Princess For A Day
Lovely theme for invites, children can be digitally redressed for this theme!
My Robot Friends
Fun theme for boys though can be created for girls too.
The Popstars
This theme can be done in any colours so can be created for both boys and girls
Fairy Glade
Quite a neautral background meaning it can be used for boys and girls, wonderfully magical theme!
Land Before Time
Again can be used for girls or boys, this one has been very popular!
Dandelion Forest
Beautifully enchanting dreamy theme for something extra special. Again colours can be adjusted to suit.
I am always open to suggestions for new themes, also I am happy to create custom portraits - contact me at: info@enhance-me.com

No comments: